Atal Pension Yojana APY Toll-free Phone number, Claim Form, Facebook and Official Website- Atal Pension Yojana was introduced by Government of India on June 2015. This Scheme was administered by the PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority) under the National Pension System (NPS) launched this pension scheme. The pension amount starting from Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000, Rs. 3000, Rs. 4000 and up to Rs. 5000. Subscribers receive this amount every month after their retirement at the age of 60, until the death of the subscriber. If you want to get more information about this scheme then use this information.
Eligibility For This Scheme:
- The minimum age is to be eligible is 18 years and must not exceed 40 years while applying.
- The person must have saving Bank account and if someone has not his/her account then open a new one for applying this scheme.
- The potential applicant must possess a mobile number which must be registered with the bank with full details.
How to Apply for this Yojana:
- Contact the bank where you have a saving account.
- Ask for APY registration form.
- Fill this form carefully and provides the details of your Adhar Card.
- Mention your Mobile Number and contact details in this form.
- Make sure that you maintain required minimum balance in your account.
- Your contribution amount will get deducted from your account on the monthly basis.
Toll-Free Numbers: 1800-180-1111 / 1800-110-001
State wise Toll-Free Numbers: @ContactUs
Application/Claim Forms: @Forms
Facebook is an another way to contact them. You can follow them and you can also write your views on their timeline. If you want to like their page then visit their page via the above link.
Comment below your views about Atal Pension Yojana.