digitallocker.gov.in Sign Up Error Mobile and email is not available Solution-Mobile and email is not available in your UIDAI records. Please click here to update and please try again once your record is updated.
Enter Aadhaar Number. This is the basic problem which will be faced by user when getting in linked with digitallocker,gov.in website. Here is the way you need to proceed in this concept and hope it will help you all.
digitallocker.gov.in Sign Up Error Mobile and email is not available| Solution-
What this error is all about-
Customer are supposed to receive OTP on their mobile number when they will sign up on this website and therefore some contact details like Mobile Number and Email are required.
Can you Bypass this error-
Till now here is no method to bypass it and user need to register his/her contact details on their Aadhar card profile.
How to Update Mobile Number and Email in Aadhar card–
1. Click here- https://portal.uidai.gov.in/cas/login
2. You will be redirected towards Login page.
3. Enter your User code and other required details.
4. Upload Documents
5. Select BPO Service Provide and submit request.
Once your details will be updated at back end and than you can easily create your account in Digital Locker an initiative by Indian Government towards Digital India.
Other way To Update Mobile Number in Aadhar card-
- Download the aadhaar card correction application Form – Click here to Download
- Once downloaded, take the print out. The form will look like this :
- In the first option – Mark the “Mobile” Option
- Enter your aadhaar number
- Enter the name,address as mentioned in the aadhaar card
- Now in the Mobile number section, enter the mobile number that you want to add in aadhaar card
- Also provide email id.
- You are advised to attach the photo copy of any of the document that proves your identity.
- In the end, you need to sign the document or provide your thumb print
- Once this information is filled double check the filled information.
- Now you need to send the application via post. Details of address mentioned below
Where to send Aadhaar Card Correction Form :
You can send the correction form via post to any of these two addresses :
Address 1 :
Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
Address 2 :
UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Hope this article helped you and you will easily proceed on further step.
Comment below if you have any doubts.