Financial Aid For below poverty Line Patients (Scheme Info, Eligibility, How to apply, Benefits)- The Government of Pondicherry introduced this Financial Aid for Below Poverty Line Patients scheme in Pondicherry. This scheme is for the BPL (Below poverty line) category persons who cannot pay their hospitals and medical expenses. The annual income of the patient has increased by Rs. 50000 and now, the limit is Rs 2 Lakh. This scheme provides the benefits to the BPL persons to improving the health condition.
- A person should be suffering from any threatening disease.
- A person should be born in Puducherry and should be a resident of Pondicherry.
- The patient should have a valid proof id.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The patient needs to approach the government hospital with his diagnosis reports.
- Patient has to obtain an application form then fill the form and attach his reports with the application form.
- After submission forms will send to a government official to approve.
- BPL family will help by the Government by providing them free treatment expenses.
- The family will able to ensure that the limited income is spent on fulfilling the basic necessities of food, shelter, and education of kids.
- This scheme helps in improving the health condition of the patients of the state.
Comment below your views about Financial Aid for Belo Poverty Line Patients.