Garvit Yojana (Gramin Vikas Ke Liye Tarun) Info, Features, Email, Phone number –Gravit Yojana stands for Gramin Vikas Ke Liye Tarun and its slogan is Shikshit se Saksham ki Ore. The CM of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar launched this scheme. The main purpose of this Yojana is to train youth belongs to the poor family background of the state. In order to ensure the benefits of the schemes, the Haryana government is preparing a team of about 60,000 youth under GRAVIT Yojana. According to CM Khattar, persons who are educated as well as have the potential to take the responsibility will only be selected as selected volunteers of Haryana GRAVIT Scheme. These volunteers get free training and they will also get the certificate of 3 months training of PRIs representatives under this scheme.
Features of This Scheme:
- There will be a skill development program under the Gravit Yojana
- Active participants will get a chance to learn and develop skills under free development training program
- Under the program, they provide the 3-month certificate of PRI representative.
- This program is conducted in both rural as well as urban parts of the Haryana.
- Under this yojana, they provide better facilities for skill development training of the poor people of the state.
- This Scheme provides similar benefits like Deendayal Antoyodaya Yojana of Central Government.
We couldn’t Find the contact details but you can share your views about this scheme with the CM Of Haryana.
E-Mail – email@example.com
Phone(Office) – 0172-2749396/2749409
Phone(Res.) – 0172-2749394/2749395
Comment below your views about Gravit Yojana.