Gold Monetization Scheme Toll-Free helpline Contact Number, Email, Address, Official Website, Complaint number – Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched the Gold Monetization Scheme in November 2015. It is a scheme that facilitates the depositors of gold to earn interest on their metal accounts. Once the gold is deposited in a metal account, it will start earning interest on the same.The Gold Monetization Scheme is basically a new deposit tool to ensure mobilization of gold possessed by various families and institutions in India. IF You want to open your own Gold Deposit account then visit your nearest bank.
Features of Gold Monetization Scheme
- The scheme accepts a minimum deposit of 30gm of raw gold in the form of a bar, coin or jewelry.
- There is no maximum limit of investment under this scheme.
- The scheme allows premature withdrawal after a minimum lock-in period. However, it charges some penalty for such withdrawals.
- All designated commercial banks provide this Gold Monetization Scheme in India.
- The scheme offers interest at 2.50% per year which is higher than previous rates.
Benefits of investing in Gold Monetization Scheme
- You would earn interest on your idle golds and it adds the value of your savings.
- The scheme reduces the gold import.
- The schemes offer flexibility. You can withdraw your investment as gold when you need it.
- You can start your investment with as low as 30gm of gold.
FOR MORE INFORMATION and Contact details : @gold-monetisation
Other Famous Schemes-
Comment below your views about Gold Monetization Scheme.