Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Online Application Facebook, Feature, Document Required – Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana on 22 January 2015. This Yojana is a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign. The scheme is for the better future of girl child in the country. The account can be opened at any India Post office or branch of authorized commercial banks.The scheme will help girls achieve financial independence and help them for higher education as well as wedding expenses.
- Natural or Legal Guardian can open an account in the name of a girl child from the birth of her till she attains the age of 10 years.
- A depositor can open and operate only one account in the name of a girl child under the scheme rules.
- Natural or legal guardian can open the account for two girl children only. The third account can be opened in the event of the birth of twin girls.
Documents Required to open an account:
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account Opening Form
- Birth Certificate of girl child (Account Beneficiary)
- Identity Proof of depositor (Parent or legal guardian)
- PAN card, Ration card, Driving License, Passport
- Address Proof of depositor (Parent or legal guardian)
- Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Driving License
- The Interest rate for this scheme is 8.5%.
- The opening amount for this account is minimum Rs. 1,000 in one financial year.
- You can Invest maximum Rs. 1,50,000 invests in this account in one financial year.
- You have to pay in this scheme for 14 years from the date of opening of the account.
- The account shall mature on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of the account.
- This account is transferable to anywhere in India from a post office or bank to others.
Facebook is an another way to contact them. You can follow them and you can also write your views on their timeline. If you want to like their page then visit their page via the above link.
Comment below your views about Sukanya Samridhi Yojana.