PMJJBY Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Toll-free Phone number, Email, Twitter Handle, Complaint Support Center- Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi launched this scheme on 9 May 2015. This yojana is an insurance scheme that would be renewable every year with a cover for just one year at a time. The Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme provides the benefit of Rs. 2 Lakh which will be payable to the family of the member in case of his death due to any reason.
- It has an annual premium of ₹330 (US$4.90) that means less than 1 re per day and Rs. 27.5 per month
- The payment of premium will be debited(deducted) from the bank account of the individual in a single installment, so it is important to maintain the required balance.
- In a case of death due to any cause, the payment to the nominee will be ₹2 lakh (US$3,000).
- The scheme will be offered by Life Insurance Corporation and all other life insurers who are willing to join the scheme and tie-up with banks for this purpose.
- It is important for the policyholder to renew that policy each year
- While joining the scheme, the applicant need to provide the nominee name and details about the relationship
- Note: In case of minor, name of the guardian has to be specified
- The contribution of the government towards this scheme is to be decided separately every year. It is to be noted that the contribution amount to be paid by the government will come from the unclaimed money that has been lying idle in various public welfare funds
Eligibility for this scheme:
- The applicant should be within the age limit of 18 to 50 years.
- The applicant should have a savings bank account in any of the participating bank accounts.
- Duly Filled Application Form should be submitted by the interested person
- The applicant joining the scheme must provide a self -certification of good health in the Consent cum declaration form as on the date of enrollment or earlier.
- The applicant should not be suffering from any acute and critical diseases.
Facebook is an another way to contact them. You can follow them and you can also write your views on their timeline. If you want to like their page then visit their page via the above link.
Comment below your views about Jeewan Jyoti Yojana.