Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana PMSBY Scheme Info, Toll-Free Helpline Number, Eligibility, Features – PM Narendra Modi launched the Suraksha Bima Yojana on 9 May 2015 in Kolkatta which is an accidental insurance scheme. This Scheme offering accidental death and disability cover for death or disability on account of an accident. This scheme provides personal accident insurance to the high-risk category such as mechanics, laborers, truck drivers which involve a lot of traveling.
Features of this Insurance Scheme:
- The accidental death insurance cover renewable each year.
- The annual premium of this scheme is Rs.12 per annum for each member.
- In a case of death due to an accident or is totally disable, the payment to the nominee will be ₹2 lakh (US$3,000).
- The amounted would be auto- debited from his/her account in the month of June every year.
- The subscriber can avail the long term option or renew the scheme every year.
- The subscriber can exit the scheme at any time and can sign-up at any time in the future.
Eligibility for this scheme:
- The applicant should be within the age limit of 18 to 70 years.
- The applicant should have a savings bank account in any of the participating bank accounts.
- The Adhar card of this applicant linked with his /her saving account.
- The primary KYC document required is the applicant’s Aadhaar card.
Facebook is an another way to contact them. You can follow them and you can also write your views on their timeline. If you want to like their page then visit their page via the above link.
ToLL-Free Phone Number-
You can contact your respective bank branch if you want to get benefit of this insurance scheme.
Comment below your views about Suraksha Bima Yojana.