Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana PMMY Phone number, Office Address, Email, Customer Care, Toll-Free Number- Micro Unit Development and Refinance Agency aka Mudra is the financing scheme which was launched by Government of India. The purpose of MUDRA is to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector. This Scheme is based on “Funding the Unfunded” concept.
Categories of Mudra Loans:
- Shishu (Kid): It is the lowest stage of the business where your enterprise is tiniest. Under this stage, the loan amount is up to Rs. 50, 000/-
- Kishor (Young): In a second stage, a little more growth has already happened to your enterprise Mudra will lend you loan ranging from Rs. 50, 000/- to Rs. 5 Lac.
- Tarun (Adult): Under this stage, the loan amount will be Rs. 5 Lac to Rs. 10 Lac for the micro-enterprise that is in good shape and growing more.
Eligibility for Mudra Loans:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen, above 18 years old and has to have a business plan to show. The business plan must contain the structure, investment plans, nature of a product, marketing and future results as well.
- The nature of industry should be non-farm earning activity related and needs an investment of not more than Rs. 10 Lac. Other regulations will be same as the RBI guidelines and PMMY rules.
Sidbi, ground floor, Videocon Tower,
E-1, Rani Jhansi Road,
New Delhi – 110055
MSME Development Centre,
C-11, g-block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai – 400 051
TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1800 180 1111 or 1800 11 0001
More Contacts: @ContactUs
Customer Care: @CustomerCare
Facebook is an another way to contact them. You can follow them and you can also write your views on their timeline. If you want to like their page then visit their page via the above link.
Comment below your views about Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Yojana.