Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana Info, Advantages, and Eligibility and Apply Online – SHAADI MUBARAK SCHEME TELANGANA is a project which was introduced by the State Government of TELANGANA. This scheme is for that backward family who faced problems in his children marriage like money. By this scheme, many families who are at the age of marriage will have financial burden get less to some extent. In simple language, this scheme is for those who comes in the category of BPL (Below Poverty Line) and for those women who wants to get married in future. This scheme was launched in 2014.
- This scheme improve the conditions of Telangana
- This scheme helps the needy woman who wants to do marriage.
- The girl should be a resident of Telangana State and she should belong to a minority community. This advantage is mainly given to Muslims brides.
- She should have the age of 18.
- Also, the combined income of the family should be less than Rs. 2 lakh per annual.
- 51,000 will be provided to the bride’s family at the time of her marriage.
Comment below your views about the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.