Village Social Transformation Maharashtra Contact Info, How To Apply, Email Address, Website-The State Government of Maharashtra launched this scheme for the improvement of infrastructure of the state. The government has also provided money to every city for the development under this scheme. The Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis held a meeting in Mantralaya with 50 big corporate personalities such as Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra, Rajshree Birla, Amitabh Bachchan and Popatrao Pawar also appeared to discuss the mission. This scheme mission is to provide neat and clean roads in whole Maharashtra as well as to improve livelihood condition.
The eligibility criteria for selection as a Fellow shall be the following:
- Age between 20-30 years at the time of application
- Graduate from a recognized university/institute with a three/four-year degree course. Those with a degree from universities outside India that are recognized by Association of Indian Universities can also apply.
- Physical fitness, certified by Government Medical Hospital due to the arduous nature of work involved
How To Apply:
- The applicants can get the application form by visiting this link:
- Now paste the resume of the applicants after filling the required details in the application form.
- A word/pdf document answering the 3 questions listed below. Please answer all questions in one text document and highlight the question before each answer.The limitation of each answer is up to 250 words.
- How to you intend to utilize your fellowship experience in the future?
You have to fill each and every detail which they ask.