Soil Health Card Scheme Toll-free Phone number, Features, How to apply, Official Website, Eligibility- Soil Health Card (SHC) is a Government of India’s scheme promoted by the Department of Agriculture & Co-operation under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare. The scheme helps farmers know about the crops that planted depending on the soil based on scientific methods. By doing this, the farmers can get maximum yield while harvesting the crops. Under the scheme, based on analysis, the farmers are provided with a soil health card that determines the crops that cultivated in the particular soil and measures to develop the productivity of the crops.
Features of Soil Health Card
- The scheme intends to cover 14 crore farmers.
- The scheme is implemented in all parts of the country.
- The card guides the farmers about the soil and the apt crop that can be cultivated.
Benefits of this scheme:
- The farmers will be notified about the soil type and they can plant crops accordingly.
- The authorities provide a report to the farmers once in 3 years after observing the soil regularly. This makes the farmers not to be concerned about the cultivation even if the soil changes due to natural factors.
- The experts give advice to farmers to improve the productivity of the crops and the necessary methods that have practiced in order to implement the changes.
- The soil card will help the farmers to get an idea on the crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilizers required in each type of soil. This can help in increasing the crop yield.
For Registration: @PRegUserInternal
For Login: @Login
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 011-24305591,24305948
Official Website: @soilhealth.dac.gov.in
Other Famous Schemes-
Comment below your views about this scheme.