Ayushman Bharat Yojana ( Health Insurance India) Toll-free Phone number, Features, Eligibility, How to apply, Official Website- Ayushman Bharat is a health insurance scheme under which 10.74 crore poor households across India will be eligible for reimbursement of up to Rs 5 lakh per year towards hospitalization expenses of their family members. Apart from the expenses on in-patient treatment, the scheme also covers pre- and post-hospitalization costs to some extent. Indu Bhushan appointed as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Dr. Dinesh Arora appointed as deputy CEO of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Features of this Scheme:
- It is deemed as the world’s largest government-funded healthcare programme covering around 50 Crore beneficiaries.
- The Ayushman Bharat is a scheme that aims to provide health insurance to 10 crore families.
- The coverage will be Rs.5 lakh per year per family.
- 1,354 health packages are included in this scheme. Major treatments like coronary bypass, knee replacements, and stenting would be provided at 15% to 20% cheaper rate than the Central Government Health Scheme.
- The scheme provides the cashless and paperless claim process.
- You can avail the benefits either in Government Hospitals or with listed private hospitals.
- The beneficiaries identified based on the deprivation categories (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, and D7). For urban areas, 11 occupational criteria will determine the eligibility.
- Here, family means no restriction on a number of members or age.
- As of now, Aadhaar card is not mandatory. You just have to prove your identity through Aadhaar, Voter ID or Ration Card.
- Each empanelled hospital will have the “Ayushman Mitra Help Desk”, where the beneficiary can check the eligibility and enroll for the scheme.
- All beneficiaries will get the QR Code. This will help in identifying the beneficiary.
Eligibility Criteria of Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
- This scheme offered to poor people as per data collected under social economical caste census conducted by the government in 2011.
- Aadhaar card is not mandatory to avail benefit under this scheme but valid ID is required to get treatment at the hospital.
- There is no limitation about family member under this scheme.
Target Audience – Poor and economically backward class people which includes –
- Family with no adult member between 16 to 59 years.
- A family only headed by a female member
- SC/ST household
- Casual Labor
- Primitive tribal groups
- Domestic worker/ Street vendor/ Cobbler/Hawker/ Other service provider working on streets
- Construction worker/ Plumber/ Mason/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard
- Transport worker/ Driver/ Conductor/ Helper
- Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in small establishment/ Helper/Delivery assistant /
- Attendant/ Waiter
- Respective special category certificates
- Age proof documents Family structure
- Identification details Contact information
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Toll-Free Contact Number-1455 or 1800111565
- Email IDemail@example.com
They have a page on Facebook where they have updated their latest information stuff. If you want to follow then you can use the above link.
They have an account on Twitter where they have provided information related to this scheme. If you want to get more then visit the above link.
You can apply for this scheme via their official website.
Other Famous Schemes-
Comment below your views about this scheme.