Suraksha Bandhan Yojana Phone number, Office Address, Email, Customer Care, Toll-Free Number- Suraksha Bandhan Yojana launched by Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Jeewan Jyoti Biman Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. The Suraksha Bandhan initiative will try to encompass more people under these schemes. This drive is a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).They provide three different schemes, Jeevan Suraksha Gift Cheques (Rs. 351), the Suraksha Deposit Scheme (Rs. 201) and Jeevan Suraksha Deposit Scheme (Rs. 5001). If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to visit your nearest bank.
Features of this scheme:
- The Fixed Deposit under this scheme would be in the form of gift Card or Banker’s Cheque that anyone can gift their love ones on any Occasions.
- The gift cards have the fixed values of Rs 201, Rs.351 and Rs. 5001.
- Under this scheme, the interest rate is 8%.
- If the receiver of gift card has a bank account then they deposit their gift card into their saving account.
Suraksha Deposit Scheme of Rs.201:
- Rs.12 paid to the Insurance Company towards subscription under PMSBY as first years’ premium for coverage.
- Rs.12 will remain in SB account of the Insured towards payment of second years’ premium.
- Balance amount of Rs.177 will be first invested in a Short Term Deposit for such tenor so as to mature on following May 31 and thereafter the same would be auto-renewed for 5 to 10 years as per the request of the customer with interest.
Jeevan Suraksha Deposit Scheme of Rs. 5001:
- Rs.342 (Rs.12 for PMSBY and Rs.330 for PMJJBY) paidto the Insurance Companies as first years’ premium for coverage.
- Rs.342 will remain in SB account for payment of second years’ premium under PMSBY and PMJJBY.
- Balance amount of Rs.4317 is invested as a Short Term Deposit and this scheme will auto-renewed for 5 to 10 years as per the request of the customer with interest.
Jeevan Suraksha Gift Cheque (Rs.351):
- The recipient of the gift cheque would deposit the instrument in his/her bank account for a realizable value of Rs.342 (Rs.12 + Rs.330) to cover one year subscription to PMMJBY and PMSBY.
- Subsequent Insurance premium have to deposited by the Insured for continuing the insurance cover.
- The balance of Rs.9 from the purchase price of Rs.351/- retained by the issuing bank as a service charge
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-111 or 1800-110-001
Other Famous Yojanas-
Comment below your views about Suraksha Bandhan Yojana.