Working Women Hostel Scheme Toll Free Phone Number, Email Address, Website- The Ministry of Women & Child Development has proposed the Working Women Hostel Scheme. The objective of the scheme is to promote an availability of safe and conveniently located accommodation for working women. Under the scheme, more than 70,000 working women will be benefited across the country. If you want to know more about this scheme then visit their website and get the latest information.
Eligibility for Working Women Hostel Scheme:
- The age of the working women is more than 18 year
- The single, widowed, divorced, separated, married working women but whose husband or immediate family does not reside in the same city/area.
- Women who are under training for job provided the total training period does not exceed one year
- Working women can apply for hostel whose gross income does not exceed Rs. 50,000/- consolidated (gross) per month in metropolitan cities, or Rs 35,000/- consolidated (gross) per month
- No working woman will not stay in the hostel more than three years.
Benefits of Working Women Hostel Scheme:
- All working women without any distinction with respect to caste, religion, marital status can live the hostel.
- Women under training for a job may also be accommodated.
- Children of working women, up to the age of 18 years for girls and up to the age of 5 years for boys may be accommodated in such hostel with their mothers.
- Agencies/ organizations can apply assistance 75% of the cost of construction of the building of working women hostel will be provided.
Mr. D.V.K. Rao
Under Secretary (WWH)
Email: [email protected]
Comment below your views about Working Women Hostel Scheme.